If you are looking to buy a refrigerator, you may be spoilt for choice, given the number of brands available in the market. But it’s not easy deciding which model to go for unless you are sure of what you want.
Samsung and Haier are two of the most reputed refrigerator manufacturers globally. Let’s figure out which of the two will be a better choice for you. If you are planning to purchase the latest Samsung refrigerator or Haier refrigerator then you can buy it directly from EMI Store
Overview of Samsung
Samsung is a global giant in the home appliances space. This is due to two factors: innovation and technological advances. Samsung joined the refrigerator industry in 2003 and has grown to be one of the most respected companies worldwide.
Samsung has pioneered some landmark features in fridge:
- First smart IoT (Internet of Things) equipped fridge in India
- All-Round Cleaning feature
- 5-in-1 convertible fridges
- Digital Inverters
Overview of Haier
Haier is a globally recognized Chinese firm founded in 1984. Haier fridges have evolved in response to changing client tastes and dynamics. Some of the features Haier has brought in include:
- Rapid cooling technology
- Smart convertible space options
- Three-door refrigerators
- Impeccable quality control
Samsung refrigerators vs Haier refrigerators: a comparison
- Most Samsung double door refrigerators offer a bottom freezer design, which is practical because we use our refrigerators more than our freezers. As a result, you don’t have to bend over and over again.
- Most Haier fridges come with a top freezer. This design has a great appearance, but you will have to bend over each time you access the refrigerator.
- Mid-range to high-budget Samsung refrigerators comes with an efficient Inverter Compressor. As a result, these refrigerators can run at a variable pace, making them energy-efficient and quiet.
- Haier refrigerators come with an Inverter Compressor, which reduces noise and increases energy efficiency. However, they get less recognition when compared to Samsung. If you are looking for a top-selling fridge then you can buy it directly from EMI Store
- A top Samsung refrigerator will come with a 5-star energy rating. This means savings on your electricity bills and a cleaner environment too.
- Most Haier refrigerators come with a 3-star energy rating. Although not the best, they can deliver a respectable performance while consuming little power.
5 in 1 convertible feature
- Samsung lets you effortlessly modify refrigerators to meet your needs thanks to their 5-in-1 convertible feature. Normal, Seasonal, Vacation, Extra Fridge, and Home Alone are the five options available.
- A few of the latest Haier models have this feature, but Samsung was the first company to launch it.
- Haier fridges come with a comparatively larger vegetable basket. The basket is engineered to retain the necessary amount of moisture, allowing veggies and fruits to remain fresh and nutritious.
- Samsung offers a bigger vegetable basket only in its costlier models, although the standard size may also be enough for you.
PUF Insulation Technology
- Haier has substantially thicker insulation than any other refrigerator. As a result, during power outages, it aids in maintaining a cooler temperature for longer.
- A Samsung refrigerator has good PUF insulation technology too. But Haier’s technology is more advanced in this respect.
Warranty and Price
- Both Samsung and Haier offer a one-year product warranty and a 10-year compressor guarantee.
- Regarding the price, Samsung refrigerators are slightly more expensive than Haier fridges.
All in all, both brands are trustworthy and have been around for years.
Any model you choose will surely provide years of trouble-free service to you and your family.
Don’t forget to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Coupon Codes to shop for the best Samsung refrigerator.
You can also get your favourite refrigerator on No Cost EMI at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
The practical way of purchasing a Samsung refrigerator in India
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best Samsung refrigerators hassle-free on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.
Summary: Samsung and Haier are market leaders when it comes to refrigerator sales in India. If you choose a Samsung refrigerator, you will get a world-class appliance that keeps all your food and beverages cool and fresh. Due to their advanced features, Samsung refrigerators come at a higher price. If you are watchful about your budget but don’t want to sacrifice features and performance, a Haier refrigerator is a great affordable alternative.
Go through our comparison to decide which one is better for you.