Tableau is undoubtedly the leader in Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Visualization. By implementing visualizations across the databases, it helps organizations better comprehend their data.
Here are a few statistics that indicate how important learning Tableau can be for career advancement:
- Gartner recently published a report stating that the “Global Business Intelligence and Analytics market is expected to grow from US$18.9 billion in 2015 to US$22.8 billion by 2022”.
- A Tableau Associate’s average salary is 77% higher than most other job profiles, according to Indeed.
- The Gartner Magic Quadrant of BI – Gartner released its Magic Quadrant of BI for the fourth consecutive year and Tableau took the number one spot.
Tektutes Tableau Online Training focuses on the Tableau dashboards, visualizations, and aggregation as well as the R connectivity. During the course, candidates will receive knowledge and practice to pass the Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate certification exam.
But if you want to try then go for Tektutes free demo for Tableau Course, to assess the quality of training they deliver.
Tableau is the world’s leading visualization tool and Tektutes delivers the best training in the industry. All trainers are Tableau Subject Matter Experts. This company has 12 years of experience and possesses valuable knowledge. They offer both self-paced and instructor-led training.
In the instructor-led program, the trainer can interact with trainees regularly employing an online forum. It is possible to enroll in a self-paced course if you find it hard to attend the classes regularly since you’ll have full access to all the essential lectures and videos for a lifetime.
The exercises and assignments that follow the training program will let students place the concepts into practice. The Tableau Certification course can be finished within a month if you attend the instructor lectures regularly and complete the project on time.
With Tektutes’s Tableau certification training, you will gain the ability to visualize data, organize it, and make meaningful business decisions using dashboards. You’ll be introduced to statistics, data mapping, and setting up data connections, and be ready to sit for the Tableau Desktop Certified Associate certification exam.
What you will learn
- Master Tableau statistics and gain insight from poor data!
- Create interactive dashboards, learn about layouts and elements that Dashboards use, and review best practices for creating Dashboards.
- Acquire proficiency in ad-hoc analytics, numbers, logic, and logic tables.
- You can visualize data insights in many different ways, including Pareto, heat map, Gantt chart, market basket analysis, and a market basket analysis.
- Tableau Desktop helps you analyze and comprehend data using clustering and forecasting techniques.
- Acquire fluency in the use of custom geocoding and radial selection mapping techniques.
- Learn how to make Tableau-generated fields, parameters, special field types, and more.
What are the benefits of learning Tableau?
There aren’t many business intelligence and analytics tools that are as advanced as Tableau. Companies are now realizing the tremendous potential of employing data analysts to glean value from the large amounts of data they have in hand.
Tableau enables this effort by offering a straightforward visual representation of data, helping to reveal meaningful insights instantly and succinctly.
How it helps
As a registered Tableau professional, you can get on the job sooner by completing the Tableau certification training course and earning the Tableau certification certificate. The Freshers program prepares you for candidates such as Data Analysts, Business Analysts, and Analytics managers.
Tableau has a continuously growing user base, so Tableau Certified Professionals can join data-driven careers in healthcare, e-commerce, finance, and IT, among other fields.